In the innovative and dynamic industry that is healthcare, executive leaders of the field must equip themselves with the ability to guide their organizations and teams through times of change. They must be able to lead their organizations through the physical change in addition to successfully interacting with multiple affiliated entities. An executive leader’s credibility, authority, and ability to keep a team focused and motivated are under constant scrutiny. And rightfully so – it’s the leader’s job to communicate strategy, negotiate skillfully, influence team behaviours and deliver results. Simultaneously, leaders in healthcare must be able to master the quantitative and qualitative approach to innovation in the healthcare setting, focusing on the levers of strategy, measurement, leadership, and culture. As a Manager, you drive results that directly influence the success of your organization.
The objective of this programme is to teach participants how to strengthen management and decision systems within their organization, so they are able to evolve along a strategic pathway to the next level management. The participants will also have the opportunity to apply the concepts learned and delivered through practical and relevant exercises and simulations.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This program benefits Mid and Upper-Level Managers of any Healthcare Industry (Hospitals, Pharma, Medical Devices, Healthcare IT, Diagnostics, Blood Bank etc) in any of the following roles:
- Managers & Managers of Managers
- Leaders of a division or functional area
- Administrative executives and those in functions such as information technology, finance & human capital
- Executives who are transitioning upward into administrative, management, director or executive leadership
- Senior Leaders who hold positions one or two levels from CEO and have been identified as central to the company’s succession plan
Dr. NAVEEN NISHCHAL
CHAIRMAN - VOICE OF HEALTHCARE
CO-FOUNDER - MEDDO
CO-FOUNDER - CYGNUS HOSPITALS