BRAND IN FOCUS | DOCTERZ
Brand Docterz is unlocking the true potential of the doctor-patient ecosystem with the power of deeply personalized data.
The Docterz website (docterz.in) describes itself as ‘Technology-made by doctors for doctors’. It is a SAAS based, technology driven platform that has been built from the doctors’ perspective, and acts as a facilitating backbone for all the data which the fraternity has to deal with on a daily basis. Its white labelled apps convert OPD ecosystems into “Personalised, Interconnected Digital spaces”, while its data powered OPD systems - featuring multiple hook points to increase doctor involvement - multiply revenue and profitability of adopters.
The team mission at Docterz is to become a single-point technology back-end window for global OPD ecosystems.
Dr Atish Laddad is an alumnus of Seth GS Medical College and KEM Hospital and a practising paediatrician for last 15+ years. He practices at CuddlesNCare Hospital, a tertiary care neonatal unit in Andheri East, Mumbai. Managing a chain of paediatric units across Mumbai, Dr Atish Laddad is a strong believer in the Indian healthcare story.
Dr Atish contributes with his domain expertise and healthcare experience to the world of technology. He has been featured by Beyond Exclamation, an international magazine which profiles contributors to their respective fields as one of the top contributors to EHR-EMR field.
An avid marathoner, his core interest is in exploring and executing novel and path-breaking ideas.
Having built Docterz as a SAAS platform for doctors to connect better with their patients and Docterz At School, a hybrid platform to make schools safer, Dr Atish is keen on mentoring health tech startups to make impact in their domains.
134 crore people, 22 languages, 10 lac doctors. That’s the rather uncharitable - and highly challenging - reality of India’s healthcare landscape. Making matters complex, each doctor engages with their patients in unique ways and over ‘signature processes’, creating invisible silos across the sector. It is important to simply, ease and empower practitioners to ensure a more efficient and sustainable practice, reduce non-core task burdens and build rewarding relationships with patients.
The leadership and team at Docterz understands this need acutely, and is building solutions for each slice of the problem. The endeavour is to leverage technology to streamline day to day issues like administration and finances - while adapting to each and every doctor’s specific requirement - to create a seamless, bespoke and highly efficient experience that leads to enriching outcomes on both doctor and patient side.
“Now, doctors can concentrate completely on their practice even as Docterz - acting as their personal extension - manages their practice end to end”, says Founder Dr Atish Laddad.
The big USP of DOCTERZ is that it is the result of visionaries who have walked the mile in the shoes of practitioners, and has custom-designed a solution that aligns closely with their pain points. Some of the strengths and competencies that make the brand shine are :
• Deep Domain Expertise of the creators
• Zero hardware investment for partners and adopters
• End-to-end outcomes: Comprehensive platform with multiple hook points for doctors & hospitals
• Strong focus on Automation and Machine Learning
• Customized: UI/UX designed as per doctor’s current workflow
• Loyalty first: Focus on increasing brand loyalty to hospitals by enhancing patient convenience
• Revenue driven: Robust, customisable technologies to bring revenues to a hospital-directly and indirectly
• Self-sufficient & Self-sustaining: Closed Ecosystems for hospitals & connected to local market places
• Easy to deploy: APIs available for integration with other platforms
• Robust support: Strong online help and deep understanding of doctor’s need for urgent and quick redressal of problems
• Marketing and Sales amplifier: Excellent platform to reach out to the patient database
The DOCTERZ value proposition for doctors.
Some of the features and advantages that benefit doctors, hospitals and the provider community are : A COMPLETE ERP SOLUTION
• EMRs Operating on all devices and major operating systems
• Prescriptions generated by Machine Learning Algorithms
• Clinic Management Systems
• Patient Support and Chronic Disease Management Systems
• Appointment and Queue Management Systems
• Billing and Account Management Systems
• Inventory & Pharmacy Management system
• Building Online Clinics via Video-Consultations
• Convenience for patients via “white-labelled patient” apps
• Generating Revenues via Business Analytics and Insights
• Data migration from existing softwares
The DOCTERZ value proposition for patients.
• Tele-consultations and Video-consultations
• Appointment Management Systems
• Provision to see hospital queues
• Easy connect with their doctors
• Digital Health records storage and online exchange
• Access to Emergency Helpline
• Access to relevant medical literature and videos
• Care Continuum
• Provision to book services
• Provision to connect with online superspecialists and third party consultations
*This story is published by VOH team*
Senu Sam | Mykare Health
Senu Sam | Mykare Health
Brijraj (Vaghani) Bhuptani | Spry Therapeutics
Aman Bhandula | Farmako
Mr Govindarajan V. | Aarthi Scans & Labs
Brand in Focus | PsychOnline
Pallavi Jain | Krsnaa Diagnostics Ltd
Elwinder Singh | Connect and Heal
Shyamakant Giri | Rivaara Labs
SUNIL KHURANA | BPL MEDICAL TECHNOLOGIES PVT LTD
Alok Awasthi | SeekMed
Dr Aloke Mullick | Omni Hospitals
Dr Aparna Jairam | Asalvee Labs
Dr. Prakash Tyagi | Gravis Hospital
BRAND IN FOCUS | SYNAPSICA
Dr. Sachin Gupta | Salus HealthcareView All